To confirm your reservation, you must pay between 20% and 50% of the total amount, depending on the city. The rest will be paid in cash on check-in. Guests at some apartments will be able to pay the outstanding amount by credit/debit card, at an additional charge of two per cent of the total. Please check with our team for details in advance.
As well as paying a deposit, you’ll also need to fill out your personal details and select a preferred method of payment:
Keep the confirmation email. You’ll receive a confirmation email as soon as you make your reservation. Please do not delete it. It contains the information you’ll need to gain access to the apartment and to make enquiries: the apartment address, contact telephone number of the person who will welcome you, information on how to pay the outstanding amount, etc.
1. Before you arrive: You must tell us give us at least 72 hours’ notice of your arrival time. This will allow us to arrange for someone to meet you on arrival so you won’t be hanging around waiting to get into the apartment.
2. Let us know when you have arrived in town: Once you’ve picked up your luggage at the airport or, if you’re traveling by train, arrived at the station,you must call the contact person to let them know that you’re on your way to the apartment and how you’re getting there (train/taxi/bus/car). We will be there to meet you and give you immediate access to the apartment. If you’re coming by car, then please give us a call when you’re 30 minutes away. The contact person’s phone number is in the confirmation email, along with the apartment address.
3. Access to the apartment: You can check in from 15.00. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage at our offices.If the apartment is ready, you may be able to check in earlier. For administrative reasons, however, we will not be able to confirm this until the arrival date.
4. Rental agreement: As with any rental, we ask you to sign a standard greement regulating the use of the apartment. The agreement must be signed before you can enter the apartment. You may request a copy of the greement once you have made the reservation.
5. Keys: We will provide you with two sets of keys on check-in.
You must pay the outstanding amount to gain access to the apartment. To make check-in as smooth as possible, we would be very grateful if you could have the exact money ready. The price is mentioned in the confirmation email.At some apartments you may pay the outstanding amount by credit/debit card, at an additional charge of two per cent of the total amount. Please contact us to find out if you can pay by card.
You must pay a refundable deposit to gain access to the apartment. You may pay by credit/debit card or in cash, depending on the reservation terms and conditions stated on the relevant apartment page.
In cases where you are able to choose the payment method, we recommend paying by credit/debit card for the sake of convenience. Please check the relevant terms and conditions applying to each apartment.
EARLY AND LATE CHECK-IN:
Check-in fees may vary depending on the arrival date and time. Payment should be made in cash or by credit-debit card directly to the contact person.Some apartments may charge an additional check-in fee of 15 euros after 20.00.
From 20.00 onwards a late check-in fee will be charged at all apartments.
Monday to Saturday:
20.00-23.00: 25 euros
23.00-01.30: 40 euros
Sunday and public holidays:
14.00-23.00: 30 euros
23.00-01.30: 40 euros
Check-in fees may vary depending on the apartment. Please check the relevant apartment page for details.
1. Check-out time: Check-out time is 11.00, at which point our cleaning service will need to gain access to the apartment to prepare it for the next guests.
Please be reminded that we can store your luggage at our offices during opening hours.
You may request a late check-out on the day you arrive. Half a day’s rental will be charged for late check-outs in low season and a whole day’s in medium/high season.
2. Cleaning: The apartment should be left in an acceptable condition. Dishes should be washed and rubbish cleared up and deposited in bins in the street. If this is not the case, we will be obliged to retain part of the deposit for cleaning.
3. Return of the deposit: The deposit will be returned as soon as we have checked that the apartment is in perfect condition and there is no damage.
The deposit will be returned in a period of between one and ten days, depending on whether it was paid by credit/debit card or in cash. Please check the terms and conditions applying to both cases.
4. Keys: Before you vacate the apartment please leave the two sets of keys on the table, unless you have requested a personal check-out. If you lose, mislay or forget to leave the keys, you will be charged for their replacement and for the changing of the lock for security reasons.
As with any rental, we also request payment of a security deposit, which is fully refundable.
The amount varies between 200 and 500 euros, depending on the apartment.
For rentals of more than one month, the deposit can vary between 50 per cent and 100 per cent of one month’s rental.
The deposit will be refunded after check-out and once the apartment has been checked. The deposit will be returned in a period of between one and ten days, depending on the payment method.
Credit/debit card: Payment of the refundable deposit by credit/debit card works simply as a lock and not as a charge. The refund or unlocking of the amount in question may take between three and five days or may be unlocked automatically after 15. This is the easiest, fastest and most secure method.
Cash: You may also pay the refundable deposit in cash when you check in. If you want the deposit to be repaid in cash, however, you will have to pay for a check-out service so we can check the condition of the apartment when you vacate it. Check-out charges are the same as those for check-in.
Another option is to request that the deposit be refunded by bank transfer. Transfer times and charges are entirely dependent on the bank and you will be liable for any charges.
NB: The aforementioned information on refundable deposits applies to most apartments. We strongly advise you, nevertheless, to check the terms and conditions applying to each apartment, together with all other information relating to amenities and specific conditions.
Your apartment will be clean and tidy when you arrive. The rental amount includes a final cleaning service that will take place the day you vacate the apartment and before the arrival of the next guests. The cost of the final cleaning service varies and is listed on each apartment’s information page.
Extra cleaning: You may ask our team to provide extra cleaning. The cost is the same as that included in the rental and is listed in the breakdown of prices provided prior to confirmation of the reservation or in the confirmation email.
Cleaning when vacating the apartment: We would ask you to wash any dirty plates, clear up any rubbish and deposit it in the bins outside the apartment. If you do not, we will be obliged to deduct the ppropriate cleaning costs from your deposit.
Cleaning for stays of over seven days and monthly rentals: You must pay for extra cleaning every seven or ten days for maintenance purposes and so that bed sheets can be changed. The fee varies from apartment to apartment and is detailed on the relevant apartment page.
The agreement you sign at check-in is a standard rental agreement that sets out expected standards of behavior during your stay at the apartment. The person signing the agreement is responsible for all those staying in the apartment. Please be aware that if these standards are not adhered to, we will be obliged to ask you to leave the apartment immediately.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
- The reservation deposit will not be returned under any circumstances.
- You may add extra days to the reservation, either before or after the reservation date, but only if these dates are available. Should you wish to reduce the length of your stay, you must give us at least mone month’s notice before the arrival date. The relevant proportion of the reservation deposit will not be returned however.
- If the apartment you have reserved is not available due to unforeseen circumstances that we are unable to resolve, we reserve the right to provide you with another apartment of a similar or better quality. Should this be the case,both parties are at liberty to terminate the agreement, in which case we would refund the amount paid (minus any days you may already have spent in the apartment).
Lodging Apartments shall not be held liable for any subsequent complaints or claims made by the customer.
Neither Lodging Apartments nor the owner will be responsible for any damage resulting from use of the apartment, including breakages or loss as a result of fire, theft or vandalism.
Lodging Apartments shall not be liable for any possible errors or omissions in the information published on its website and reserves the right to change details pertaining to the apartments, such as prices, descriptions and photographs.
Lodging Apartments reserves the right to update any of the terms and conditions of use at any moment in line with its business requirements. Users are responsible for checking the validity of terms and conditions included on the Lodging Apartments website. By using the services on the website you agree to and accept the terms and conditions.